The pearl of the Czech republic
- Duration 12 hours
- Activity type Guided Private Excursion
- Availability January - December
- Pickup & Drop-off At your specification (You will specify location at booking)
Do you have any questions?
- CALL US +420 777 963 957
- Send an email email@example.com
"Come and visit one of the most stunning medieval towns of South Bohemia with the second largest castle complex in Central Europe!" The castle is a complex of forty buildings situated around five courtyards and seven-hectare grounds of the beautiful castle park. The complex grew up by degrees within each building stage from the 14th to the 19th century. The foundations of today's castle disposition were laid as early as the 16th century during large-scale Renaissance remodelling. Your personal guide will show you the tiny medieval streets and renaissance houses of Cesky Krumlov as well as the castle with its amazing gardens and surroundings.
Info Distance from prague 180 km
- services of private English-speaking tour guide (12 h)
- private minibus/bus + driver (12 h)
- start and finish in Prague
- pick-up at the hotel or any other place by your personal guide
- private tailor-made excursion
- Entrance fees: 20,- eur per person incl. Cesky Krumlov Castle and reservation fee
|Tour||Duration (hours)||1-6 persons||7-13 persons||14-19 persons||20-31 persons||Book tour|
|Cesky Krumlov||12||899 EUR||1099 EUR||1299 EUR||1499 EUR||Book now|
All indicated prices are incl. VAT (21%) and include services of private English-speaking guide and private transport with driver.
Dear GTP team,
your guide made this trip excellent. She had great knowledge of the history of Cesky Krumlov, and the area in general, reaching from the first foundations of the castle to the recent communist times and Cesky Krumlov today. She was well able to answer any question our tour group had. The guide made it even more impressive by taking us where we wanted, and not just walk us through a pre scheduled tour. A real expert on Cesky Krumlov. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone visiting Czech Republic.
This was the best excursion ever! I loved the castle and the local brewery! Thanks a lot!
GuidedToursPrague & Events on Instagram