A fairy tale cruise through the picturesque Devil's Channel (Čertovka) is one of the most romantic cruises that you can experience in Prague.
- Duration 1 hour
- Activity type Boat Cruise
daily, except 1.1., 24.12.,
- Pickup & Drop-off At your specification (You will specify location at booking)
Do you have any questions?
- CALL US +420 777 963 957
- Send an email email@example.com
- the Devil's Channel is the name of a blind arm of the Vltava
- originally it was a millrace
- today it divides Malá Strana from Kampa Island
- the Devil's Channel is said to have been named in the 19th century after a woman of devilish character
You will be surrounded by beautiful medieval houses that seem to grow right out of the water and listen to the clatter of the mill wheel as in days gone by.
Our regular cruises on the Devil's Channel are operated on our ecological boats.
Note This cruise can be booked from 4 persons only.
All the boat cruises have to be booked in advance.
As soon as we obtain the booking from with final confirmation you we will send you your voucher which you will show 20 minutes before the cruise starts at the PIER NUMBER 3 under the Cech bridge = Cechuv most.
The staff will tell you the name of your boat. All the boats depart and finish under the Cech bridge. (Old Town)
Dear Eva, Your tour was absolutely fantastic! This was absolutely the best tour I have ever experienced!
GuidedToursPrague & Events on Instagram