Enjoy a traditional Czech evening
- Duration 3,5 hours incl. transfers from hotel and to hotel
- Activity type Special Acitivity
- Availability January - December
- Pickup & Drop-off At your specification (You will specify location at booking)
Do you have any questions?
- CALL US +420 777 963 957
- Send an email firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite you to an unforgetable experience of Czech folklore show and dinner. Our wonderfull ensamble of dancers and musicians dressed in traditional clothing will entertain, excite, and amuse you during two and half hours of performance. You are more than welcome to take an active part in learning the Czech songs, dances, and games. "Medovina", traditional Czech sweet liquor, will be served as a welcome drink. A four course traditional Czech dinner will be served during the whole evening. You will have a variety of dishes to choose from. In addition, mineral water and bread will be served continuously. Unlimited consumption of beer, wine, and soft drinks makes the evening even more comfortable.
- Starter: spread cheese served with bread
- Soup: traditional Czech potato soup
- Main course: three kinds of meat on the grill (pork neck, chicken drumsticks, smoked pork)
- Side dish: assortment of fresh vegetables, mashed potatoes with fried onion, baked potatoes on fresh herbs)
- Dessert: apple pie with coffee or tea
- Drinks: mineral water, soft drinks, beer, house wine (unlimited consumption)
Remark No extra charge for a special meal: vegetarian, gluten-free, without pork (fish or grilled chicken).
- folklore show and live programme (2,5 hours)
- traditional Czech welcome drink "Medovina"
- 3-course dinner menu
- unlimited consumption of drinks (beer, house wine, soft drinks)
- pick-up at the hotel (at 19:00)
- 2 x transfers by private bus (return at 22:30)
A well done dining and party experience. Unlimited beer and wine. Great entertainment and the time flew by. The food and staff was very nice. Recommended for groups or singles.
Love it! Great experience with all the dancers and staff. Carolina’s voice was charming. I wsh to come back to Prague and spend one or two nights here for the music and tasty food. Thanks for the good evening!
GuidedToursPrague & Events on Instagram