A famous medieval city with the historical silver mines
- Duration 6 hours
- Activity type Guided Private Excursion
- Availability January - December
- Pickup & Drop-off At your specification (You will specify location at booking)
Do you have any questions?
- CALL US +420 777 963 957
- Send an email email@example.com
"Are you intersted in the medieval silver mines?" The is this excursion made for you! The town of Kutna Hora is a picturesque medieval town with a stunning gothic St. Barbara´s cathedral. The source of all the splendour and wealth of the town was silver ore extracted once in this region. The history of Kutna Hora's silver mines reached its climax in the 14th and 15th centuries, when Kutna Hora was one of the richest places in Europe, where silver was found and extracted. The town became the cultural, political and economic centre of Bohemia, competing, as for its importance, even with Prague. At the end of this excursion you will visit the famous Bone Church (Ossuary) in Sedlec.
Info Distance from prague 60 km
- services of private English-speaking tour guide (6 h)
- private minibus/bus + driver (6 h)
- start and finish in Prague
- pick-up at the hotel or any other place by your personal guide
- private tailor-made excursion
- Entrance fees: 20,- eur per person incl. St. Barbara Cathedral, Bone church, Church of Sedlec and reservation fee
|Tour||Duration (hours)||1-6 persons||7-13 persons||14-19 persons||20-31 persons||Book tour|
|Kutna Hora and Bonec Church||6||579 EUR||689 EUR||849 EUR||989 EUR||Book now|
All indicated prices are incl. VAT (21%) and include services of private English-speaking guide and private transport with driver.
The Silver mines was an absolute favorite attraction for my 9 and 6 year old! It was active, interesting, exciting and educational. The guide was so informative and we loved putting on the mining clothes, hardhat and carrying the big light.
The famous Bone Church is full of ornate macabre sculpures arranged exclusively from human bones. I highly recommend you to seeing it. It's not a common tourist attraction because it's a bit off the beaten path, but this just adds to the authenticity of the experience. The one thing that surprised me was how small the church itself is. It consists of a wide decorated stairway leading down to one room. It surprised me that the bones of 40,000. This trip to Kutna Hora is a must!
GuidedToursPrague & Events on Instagram