A unique beer experience
- Duration 6 hours
- Activity type Guided Private Excursion
- Availability January - December
- Pickup & Drop-off At your specification (You will specify location at booking)
Do you have any questions?
- CALL US +420 777 963 957
- Send an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know that Pilsner Urquell has inspired more than two-thirds of all of the world’s beers, which still today are labelled as “Pils”, “Pilsner” or “Pilsener”? If you are a beer lover this type of excursion is exactly made for you! The Pilsner Urquell brewery offers tours, which will impress beer fans and history lovers. You will view the original locations where the famous Pilsner Urquell beer was born 175 years ago, and whose story continues even today. From the Visitor Centre, we will travel in a brewery bus to one of the most modern bottling facilities, which processes 120,000 bottles per hour. You will learn about the ingredients from which Pilsner Urquell beer is brewed. We will also show you the heart of the brewery, three brew houses from different centuries. The culmination of the tour is a tasting of unfiltered Pilsner Urquell beer in the historical cellars. Come and have fun! Cheers!
Remark The minimum age of serving alcohol in the Czech republic is 18.
Info Distance from prague 90 km
- services of private English-speaking tour guide (6 h)
- private minibus/bus + driver (6 h)
- start and finish in Prague
- pick-up at the hotel or any other place by your personal guide
- private tailor-made excursion
- Entrance fees: adults: 25,- eur per person incl. beer tasting and reservation fee
|Tour||Duration (hours)||1-6 persons||7-13 persons||14-19 persons||20-31 persons||Book tour|
|Pilsner Urquell Brewery||6||579 EUR||689 EUR||849 EUR||989 EUR||Book now|
All indicated prices are incl. VAT (21%) and include services of private English-speaking guide and private transport with driver.
Dear GTP Events,
You have organized a great tour for your customers. We do definitely recommend you excellent services!
GuidedToursPrague & Events on Instagram