The Famous Car Factory and Museum
SKODA is one of the oldest and the most traditional car brands in the world. SKODA Museum brings the past to life in an authentic place, namely the former production halls, where cars were made as late as in 1928. After visiting the museum you will continue to the to the real SKODA factory with 2 current production halls where you can obsere how the SKODA cars are being produced. During the whole excursion you will get a detailed explanation of the production, history and various car models.
Info Distance from prague 50 km
- services of private English-speaking tour guide (6 h)
- private minibus/bus + driver (6 h)
- start and finish in Prague
- pick-up at the hotel or any other place by your personal guide
- private tailor-made excursion
- Entrance fees: 16,- eur per person incl. museum, factory and reservation fee
All indicated prices are incl. VAT (21%) and include services of private English-speaking guide and private transport with driver.
Dear GTP team,
We loved your excursion to the SKODA museum and its real production halls. It was very interesting and informative. Your guides are perfect! We would recommend this excursion to all schools as well as families.
GuidedToursPrague & Events on Instagram