The Tour of „Secret and Forgotten Places“
- Duration 3 hours
- Activity type Guided Tour
- Availability January - December
- Pickup & Drop-off At your specification (You will specify location at booking)
Do you have any questions?
- CALL US +420 777 963 957
- Send an email email@example.com
"Feeling interested in the history of the Jewish community in Prague?" Then come with us to listen to the fascinating and bizarre stories about legendary monster Golem created at night in secrecy in the 16the century. Try to explore the very old and tragic history of many Jews living separated in the ghetto. We will pass numerous synagoges such as the Old New Synagogue (the oldest synagogue and the only one still operating in Central Europe), the Pinkas Synagogue, the Klausen Synagogue, the High Synagogue, The Spanish Synagogue, the Jewish Town. You will also see the house of Franz Kafka and the Old Jewish Cemetery.
Tip This tour is made for those visitors who are particularly interested in the history of the Jewish population in Prague and Jewish traditions. This is a great tour for school - and student groups as part of the history lessons.
- services of private English-speaking tour guide with a special licence for the Jewish Quarter
- pick-up at the hotel or any other place by your personal guide
- private tailor-made tour
- Tram tickets: 1,20 EUR per person, to be paid on spot if needed
- Entrance fees: 20,- EUR per person = adults, 14,- EUR per person = students (Synagogues + Cemetery), to be paid on spot if needed
|Tour||Duration (hours)||1-3 persons||4-6 persons||7-9 persons||10-14 persons||15-19 persons||20-30 persons||Book tour|
|The Jewish Quarter Tour||3||139 EUR||154 EUR||169 EUR||189 EUR||204 EUR||224 EUR||Book now|
Prices are including VAT (21%). All the indicated prices are valid per size of your group, NOT per person.
Dear GTP team,
Your guides have a great knowledge about the Jewish Quarter. The tour was very informative. We have learned a lot. You made our trip!
We have booked this special tour of the Jewish Quarter and it was one of the best tours we have ever experienced! Your guides gave us very many detailed information about the history and way of live of the jewish population in Prague. Thank you!
GuidedToursPrague & Events on Instagram