The Historical „Left Bank“ Tour
- Duration 3 hours
- Activity type Guided Tour
- Availability January - December
- Pickup & Drop-off At your specification (You will specify location at booking)
Do you have any questions?
- CALL US +420 777 963 957
- Send an email email@example.com
"Are you interested in the history of the Czech nation? Would you like to know what happened to the royal family?" Then this is the best tour for you! After the general introduction to Prague and its history we will visit the Little Quarter Area including the artificial Kampa Island formed by a branch of the Vltava known as the Devil´s Stream ( Certovka ). You will visit the Grand Priory Square, the Maltese Square, the Church of Our lady beneath the Chain, the Church of Our Lady Victorious with the famous Holy Infant of Prague. Afterward you will continue to Prague Castle, the oldest settlement in Prague founded in 890 by prince Borivoj and the head office of the president. The castle will attract you with many breathtaking sights such as St. Vitus´s Cathedral, the Old Royal Palace, the New Royal Palace, the Basilica of St. George, the Golden Lane... The tour finishes with the amazing view over the whole city.
Tip If you like to explore the hidden places of Prague and admire many old historical buildings, this tour is made exactly for you! This tours includes approximately 30 highlights.
- services of private English-speaking tour guide
- pick-up at the hotel or any other place by your personal guide
- private tailor-made tour
- Entrance fees (interiors of Prague Castle/Cathedral): 10,- EUR per person = adults, 5,- EUR per person = students, to be paid on spot if needed
- This tour can be booked with or without interiors.
- Tram tickets: 1,20 EUR per person, to be paid on spot if needed
|Tour||Duration (hours)||1-3 persons||4-6 persons||7-9 persons||10-14 persons||15-19 persons||20-30 persons||Book tour|
|The Prague Castle and Little Quarter Tour||3||129 EUR||148 EUR||164 EUR||184 EUR||199 EUR||219 EUR||Book now|
Prices are including VAT (21%). All the indicated prices are valid per size of your group, NOT per person.
Dear Mrs Hermans
We'd just like to say how much we enjoyed the guided tour of the Castle with Helena. She was a very considerate, helpful and knowledgeable guide. We were however a bit surprised to discover that your price of 89 Eu did not include the entry tickets to the castle and we think you ought to say this at the time of reservation.
GuidedToursPrague & Events on Instagram